In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, as well as in compliance with current legislation on data protection, the following terms and conditions shall apply:
- All personnel who may have access to documentation and personal data are subject to the strictest duty of confidentiality and are bound by professional secrecy regarding such information.
- Said personnel shall comply with and enforce the duty of professional secrecy and confidentiality established in the current legislation on Protection of Personal Data. The obligation of professional secrecy will subsist even after the contractual relationship ends.
- Said personnel shall treat the personal data, or the data to which they have access under their service, only according to the instructions provided and not for any other purpose; in accordance with regulation, under no circumstances shall they communicate such data to other persons or entities.
- Once this collaboration agreement has been finalized, the person responsible of processing the data shall return the personal data to the data controller. In cases where the return is impossible or is technically very difficult, the affected data, together with any media or documents containing the personal data, shall be securely destroyed. No external person, physical nor legal, should have access to the data during the process and no copy shall be kept.
- The processor of the data may keep the data, duly blocked, during the period in which responsibilities could be derived from his/her relationship with the data controller.
- It is guaranteed that, without prejudice to the fulfillment of the requirements established in this document, the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data shall be observed at all times.
- Interested parties may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, restriction of processing and objection to processing of their data. The rights will be exercised by means of a written request addressed to FUNDACIO INSTITUT DE RECERCA HSOPITAL DE LA SANTA CREU I SANT PAU, C/ Sant Quintí 77-79 - 08025 Barcelona, to which a copy of the National Identity Document or other official proof of identity document shall be attached. The interested party is entitled to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority.